123 Ways to Add Pizazz to a Panel Discussion
Are you ready to revolutionize the traditional panel discussion? Kristin Arnold, an esteemed national speaker, master facilitator, and panel guru, unveils an invaluable resource that will reshape the way you approach panel discussions.
Dive into the treasure trove of creative insights within 123 Ways to Add Pizazz to a Panel Discussion. In this comprehensive 200+ page guide, Kristin shares an array of innovative strategies to turn your panel discussion into THE unforgettable highlight of any event:
- Revamp the panel structure and format for maximum impact.
- Find and prepare your panelists
- Elevate the discussion with thought-provoking questions
- Get the room logistics and A/V right for a seamless experience.
- Start with unforgettable flair and open with pizazz!
- Inspire spontaneous and informative conversations.
- Intervene firmly but tactfully.
- Finish with panache and a clear call to action.
- Keep the audience at the edge of their seats
- Shift gears skillfully and periodically to capture and maintain audience attention.
- Actively engage & involve the audience.
- Master the art of a lively audience Q&A segment.
- PLUS tons of tips on how to adapt these techniques to the virtual environment!
Just pull out this quick reference guide to provide a little inspiration for your live, face-to-face, virtual, and hybrid panel discussions!Don’t wait to enhance your panel discussions! Secure your copy of 123 Ways to Add Pizazz to a Panel Discussion now, and embark on a journey to revolutionize your approach to panels. Your audience deserves nothing less than the very best.
And get these BONUS Gifts with purchase:
- BONUS Chapter: How to use these techniques during in-person, virtual, and hybrid business meetings.<
- Planning Worksheet: Collaborate with the meeting organizer or planner to understand the starting conditions
- Checklists of the key activities:you need to do and remember to ensure a conducive and positive environment.
- Panelist Intro Slides: Template Introduce the panelists’ credentials quickly – without eating up valuable discussion time (pptx & key formats)
- Tip Sheets: Panelist Do’s & Don’ts; How To Engage the Audience; and Virtual Variations.
- White Papers: Short white papers on crowdsourcing, social media, meeting apps, & Legos(r)
- Equipment: Links to the equipment Kristin uses when adding pizazz to the panel.
- Tech Tools:Links to the technology tools Kristin uses to engage the audience.
About the Author
MBA, CSP, CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, CPF | Master
Kristin Arnold MBA, CSP, CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, CPF | Master, is passionate about making all panel discussions more engaging, interactive and collaborative. She has surveyed and studied what makes panel discussions absolutely fabulous – or not.
Since 1993, Kristin is the founder and President of Quality Process Consultants, a boutique consulting firm specializing in galvanizing leaders and their teams to think things through, make better collaborative decisions to achieve sustainable results.
She’s a high stakes meeting facilitator, trainer, keynote speaker and panel moderator, known for her concrete approaches and practical concepts, tools and techniques her clients can apply immediately to see positive, substantive results.
Kristin was one of the first female graduates of the United States Coast Guard Academy and the first woman stationed onboard the USCGC Buttonwood, a seagoing buoy tender.
She parlayed her understanding of teams and teamwork with an MBA in Marketing Strategy into a specialized management consulting firm focused on building extraordinary teams in the workplace.
She is an award-winning author and Past President of the US National Speakers Association. She divides her time between Scottsdale, Arizona and Prince Edward Island, Canada.