During a recent conference, a dozen women gathered together in the evening to share a glass of wine and get to know each other better. We came up with these five starter questions, which each woman selecting one question she wanted to answer. Very insightful responses ensued and thought you might want to use these to kick off an off-site, retreat, family dinner….
- What has been made clear to you since we last met?
- What is it that it is too early for? Late for? Or just the right time for?
- What breakthrough are you going for?
- What’s the one thing you know for sure?
- What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
What other “starter questions” do you like to use to break the ice and get to know your team mates better?