Whether you’re a team leader, facilitator, dedicated team member, or consultant, you have the power to elevate your team to new heights. Team Energizers is your go-to resource for transforming ordinary teams into extraordinary ones.
Discover 50 dynamic activities crafted from real-world team experiences to tackle genuine team challenges. These activities are not only practical but also incredibly enjoyable, designed to infuse fresh energy into your team, anytime, anywhere.
Uncover the true potential of your team as you dive into activities that are tailor-made to address real team issues. No matter the stage of your team’s development, Team Energizers offers a solution.
- Real-World Solutions: These activities have been battle-tested in real teams, ensuring their effectiveness in addressing actual challenges.
- Quick and Practical: Short, sharp, and to the point – each activity is designed for immediate implementation, making them perfect for busy teams.
- Fun and Engaging: Inject a dose of fun and excitement into your team’s routine, rekindling their enthusiasm for collaboration.
- Team Transformation: Team Energizers is more than just a book; it’s a catalyst for change. Dysfunctional teams can find their path to harmony and productivity through these activities. Witness your team’s transformation into a high-performing unit.
- This 120-page, soft-covered gem is your go-to tool for transforming your team’s dynamics. Whether you need to switch gears, inject some playfulness, or elevate the energy levels, Team Energizers is your secret weapon to:
- Improve team communication.
- Boost team morale and motivation.
- Enhance problem-solving skills.
- Foster a positive team culture.
- Transform dysfunction into collaboration.
About the Author
MBA, CSP, CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, CPF | Master
Kristin Arnold MBA, CSP, CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, CPF | Master, is passionate about making all panel discussions more engaging, interactive and collaborative. She has surveyed and studied what makes panel discussions absolutely fabulous – or not.
Since 1993, Kristin is the founder and President of Quality Process Consultants, a boutique consulting firm specializing in galvanizing leaders and their teams to think things through, make better collaborative decisions to achieve sustainable results.
She’s a high stakes meeting facilitator, trainer, keynote speaker and panel moderator, known for her concrete approaches and practical concepts, tools and techniques her clients can apply immediately to see positive, substantive results.
Kristin was one of the first female graduates of the United States Coast Guard Academy and the first woman stationed onboard the USCGC Buttonwood, a seagoing buoy tender.
She parlayed her understanding of teams and teamwork with an MBA in Marketing Strategy into a specialized management consulting firm focused on building extraordinary teams in the workplace.
She is an award-winning author and Past President of the US National Speakers Association. She divides her time between Scottsdale, Arizona and Prince Edward Island, Canada.