Powerful Panels Knowledge Vault
The Powerful Panels Knowledge Vault is a compilation of best practices of some of the most successful panel moderators. This virtual vault is chock-full of customizable checklists, worksheets, templates, agendas, sample emails, video interviews etc.
- There are so many moving parts! What am I supposed to do
- Most panel discussions are so boring…how do I make mine stand out?
- I’ve seen many….and most weren’t that good. What are the best practices
With the Powerful Panels Knowledge Vault, you’ll have immediate access in perpetuity to:
- Various traditional and specialty panel formats
- creative techniques to engage your audience – Customizable agendas and reminder cards to give to your panelists
- “How to” best practices from expert professional panel moderators
- Customizable checklists, templates, and examples that will shave hours off your preparation
- Video and audio interviews and webinars with expert moderators, savvy meeting producers, and meeting industry icons
About the Author
MBA, CSP, CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, CPF | Master
Kristin Arnold MBA, CSP, CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, CPF | Master, is passionate about making all panel discussions more engaging, interactive and collaborative. She has surveyed and studied what makes panel discussions absolutely fabulous – or not.
Since 1993, Kristin is the founder and President of Quality Process Consultants, a boutique consulting firm specializing in galvanizing leaders and their teams to think things through, make better collaborative decisions to achieve sustainable results.
She’s a high stakes meeting facilitator, trainer, keynote speaker and panel moderator, known for her concrete approaches and practical concepts, tools and techniques her clients can apply immediately to see positive, substantive results.
Kristin was one of the first female graduates of the United States Coast Guard Academy and the first woman stationed onboard the USCGC Buttonwood, a seagoing buoy tender.
She parlayed her understanding of teams and teamwork with an MBA in Marketing Strategy into a specialized management consulting firm focused on building extraordinary teams in the workplace.
She is an award-winning author and Past President of the US National Speakers Association. She divides her time between Scottsdale, Arizona and Prince Edward Island, Canada.