QPC, Inc. – The Extraordinary Team Media Fact Sheet
Since 1992, Quality Process Consultants, Inc. has provided practical advice, assistance, and support to industry, federal agencies, trade associations, educational, and non-profit organizations in the field of high-performance teams in order to substantially increase the success of an organization.
- Track Record – QPC Inc. has successfully served over 200 clients, with an “excellent” rating by Dun & Bradstreet’s Past Performance Evaluation Report for customer satisfaction. “Excellent” is the highest rating a company can receive.
- Experience & Expertise – Kristin Arnold has over twenty years of facilitation, training, and speaking experience around the concepts of high-performing teams. She is a renowned author on the subject of teamwork and facilitation and pulls in the appropriate resources for each client engagement.
QPC, Inc. is a privately-held, veteran, and woman-owned corporation. Organized in 1992 in Hampton, VA., QPC Inc. relocated to Fairfax, VA in 2002 and Alexandria, VA in 2005. As of 2008, the company is based in Scottsdale, AZ. The company uses a virtual team approach by drawing on talented, professional people throughout the country to support their clients.
President: Kristin J. Arnold.
QPC Inc. works with a wide spectrum of clients, service and manufacturing industries, trade and industry associations, not for profit agencies, government agencies, and military organizations.
- CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame from the National Speakers Association (2023)
- Master (CPF |M) from the International Association of Facilitators (2019)
- Smart Magazine’s 100 Inspiring Women: Innovator (2018)
- Global Speakers Federation Presidential Award for Service (2015)
- Axiom Book Award for Boring to Bravo (2012)
- National Speakers Association Presidential Award (2012)
- President, US National Speakers Association (2010-2011)
- National Director, US National Speakers Association (2005-2012)
- Washington DC Capital Outstanding Speaker Award (2007)
- Columnist, “Teamwork” bi-weekly, Daily Press, a Chicago Tribune newspaper serving the Virginia peninsula (1996-2004)
- President, Downtown Hampton Development Partnership (2002-3)
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) from the National Speakers Association (2002)
- Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) from the International Association of Facilitators (2002)
- Outstanding Woman of Hampton Roads (2001)
- Virginia Speakers Association Chapter Member of the Year (2001 and 2002)
- Inside Business “Top Forty Under 40,” (2000)
- Hampton Roads’ Rising Stars “Forty Under Forty” (2000)
- Women in Business Advocate of the Year for the Virginia Peninsula (1998)