With the exception of “guest posts” written by others, Kristin Arnold and/or Quality Process Consultants, Inc. owns the content on this site. Users of our sites hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on our sites are copyrighted and proprietary by us. Yet, we want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property (IP) rights.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my express permission (although it is nice to hear that you are referencing my stuff!):
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g company newsletter, church newsletter, clas syllabus, etc.) provided you include this copyright notice: “(c) 2023, Quality Process Consultants, Inc. All rights reserved. Originally published at [www.ExtraordinaryTeam.com or www.PowerfulPanels.com]
Must Have My Permission
You must have my express written permission to do any of the following:
- Use any of the content for commercial purposes, including the selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Record, duplicate, distribute, teach, or train from our information in any manner whatsoever.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Re-posting of my posts in their entirety. Translation and publication of my work in other languages.
Any authorized use or distribution of our sites proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and we will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect our rights.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write The above permission guidelines DO NOT apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content,, you must contact them directly.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please contact me.
This permissions policy was last updated on August 8,2018.